Featured Fund 3Q 2013:
Buffalo Growth Fund
"Spread your risk, maximize your opportunities." It's the most basic investment strategy there is, and it's a principle that drives the entire mutual fund industry. Savvy investors diversify in a number of ways, dividing their investments among industries and sectors; among small caps, mid caps and large caps; and among various families of funds. More >
Mutual fund investing involves risk. Principal loss is possible.
New and noteworthy
- Click here to see estimated distributions for 2013.
- Buffalo Emerging Opportunities Fund Implementing Soft-Close. Click here to read the press release.
- Effective June 3, 2013, the Buffalo Micro Cap Fund was renamed the Buffalo Emerging Opportunities Fund. Click here to read the press release.
- Buffalo Funds Announces Portfolio Manager Changes Effective May 31st, 2013. Click here to read the press release.
- Buffalo Flexible Income Fund wins prestigious Lipper Award* for second year in a row. Click here to read the press release.
- Click here to download the 2012 Tax Guide.
- The mailing deadline for 2012 tax forms related to Buffalo Funds is February 15. Form 1099-DIV will not be required for the Buffalo Micro Cap Fund which did not make distributions for 2012.
Please allow for delivery time following mailing deadline. If you have not received a 1099-DIV for one of the other Buffalo Funds in which you are invested within a reasonable time following the deadline, please contact us at 1-800-49-BUFFALO (1-800-492-8332).
- Buffalo Funds launches a new income fund, the Buffalo Dividend Focus Fund. Click here to read the press release.
*A Lipper Fund Award is awarded to one fund in each Lipper classification for achieving the strongest trend of consistent risk-adjusted performance against its classification peers over a three, five or ten-year period.
Although Lipper makes reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data contained herein, the accuracy is not guaranteed by Lipper. Users acknowledge that they have not relied upon any warranty, condition, guarantee, or representation made by Lipper. Any use of the data for analyzing, managing, or trading financial instruments is at the user's own risk. This is not an offer to buy or sell securities. Lipper Analytical Services, Inc. is an independent mutual fund research and rating service.
The Lipper Fund Awards are part of the Thomson Reuters Awards for Excellence, a global family of awards that celebrate exceptional performance throughout the professional investment community. The Thomson Reuters Awards for Excellence recognize the world's top funds, fund management firms, sell-side firms, research analysts and investor relations teams. The Thomson Reuters Awards for Excellence also include the Extel Survey Awards, the StarMine Analyst Awards, and the StarMine Broker Rankings. For more information, please contact email@example.com or visit excellence.thomsonreuters.com.