Featured Fund 1Q 2013:
Buffalo Large Cap Fund
Following the financial crisis of 2007 - 2008, U.S. stock funds saw massive outflows as investors came to associate equities with intolerable risk levels and turned instead to the perceived safety of other options, including fixed income and hard assets. Add to that the tendency of an aging baby-boomer population reallocating to a more income-focused investment risk. The result is that equity investment has declined in the U.S. for 7 years as bond investment has ballooned. More >
Mutual fund investing involves risk. Principal loss is possible.
Please click here for additional risk information.
New and noteworthy
- Buffalo Flexible Income Fund wins prestigious Lipper Award* for second year in a row. Click here to read the press release.
- Click here to download the 2012 Tax Guide.
- The mailing deadline for 2012 tax forms related to Buffalo Funds is February 15. Form 1099-DIV will not be required for the Buffalo Micro Cap Fund which did not make distributions for 2012.
Please allow for delivery time following mailing deadline. If you have not received a 1099-DIV for one of the other Buffalo Funds in which you are invested within a reasonable time following the deadline, please contact us at 1-800-49-BUFFALO (1-800-492-8332).
- China Fund closure - Investors wishing to obtain current information relating to the Buffalo China Fund should be advised that effective as of the close of business on January 25, 2013, the Buffalo China Fund was merged in to the Buffalo International Fund.
- Buffalo Funds launches a new income fund, the Buffalo Dividend Focus Fund. Click here to read the press release.
*A Lipper Fund Award is awarded to one fund in each Lipper classification for achieving the strongest trend of consistent risk-adjusted performance against its classification peers over a three, five or ten-year period.
Although Lipper makes reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data contained herein, the accuracy is not guaranteed by Lipper. Users acknowledge that they have not relied upon any warranty, condition, guarantee, or representation made by Lipper. Any use of the data for analyzing, managing, or trading financial instruments is at the user's own risk. This is not an offer to buy or sell securities. Lipper Analytical Services, Inc. is an independent mutual fund research and rating service.
The Lipper Fund Awards are part of the Thomson Reuters Awards for Excellence, a global family of awards that celebrate exceptional performance throughout the professional investment community. The Thomson Reuters Awards for Excellence recognize the world's top funds, fund management firms, sell-side firms, research analysts and investor relations teams. The Thomson Reuters Awards for Excellence also include the Extel Survey Awards, the StarMine Analyst Awards, and the StarMine Broker Rankings. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit excellence.thomsonreuters.com.