Buffalo Growth Fund
Barron's: 8 Undervalued Stocks Riding Global Trends
It wasn't until last summer that Facebook went from outcast to Internet darling, but Clay Brethour of Buffalo Funds had friended the stock long before it surged back into favor. Learn More >
Click here to view the top ten holdings.
Fund holdings and sector allocations are subject to change and should not be considered a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
Buffalo Discovery Fund
Barron's: Discovering Growth
Dave Carlsen doesn't like it when people refer to his fund, Buffalo Discovery, as a technology fund. That's just too nerdy. It's also why he changed its name from Science and Technology two years ago. Names can be restrictive. Learn More >
New and noteworthy
- Charles Schwab's Mutual Fund OneSource Select List® Includes Buffalo International Fund
- Buffalo Emerging Opportunities Fund Implementing Soft-Close. Click here to read the press release.
- Effective June 3, 2013, the Buffalo Micro Cap Fund was renamed the Buffalo Emerging Opportunities Fund. Click here to read the press release.
- Buffalo Funds Announces Portfolio Manager Changes Effective May 31st, 2013. Click here to read the press release.
- Buffalo Flexible Income Fund wins prestigious Lipper Award* for second year in a row. Click here to read the press release.
- Click here to download the 2013 Tax Guide. .
Past performance does not guarantee future results.
*A Lipper Fund Award is awarded to one fund in each Lipper classification for achieving the strongest trend of consistent risk-adjusted performance against its classification peers over a three, five or ten-year period.
Although Lipper makes reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data contained herein, the accuracy is not guaranteed by Lipper. Users acknowledge that they have not relied upon any warranty, condition, guarantee, or representation made by Lipper. Any use of the data for analyzing, managing, or trading financial instruments is at the user's own risk. This is not an offer to buy or sell securities. Lipper Analytical Services, Inc. is an independent mutual fund research and rating service.
The Lipper Fund Awards are part of the Thomson Reuters Awards for Excellence, a global family of awards that celebrate exceptional performance throughout the professional investment community. The Thomson Reuters Awards for Excellence recognize the world's top funds, fund management firms, sell-side firms, research analysts and investor relations teams. The Thomson Reuters Awards for Excellence also include the Extel Survey Awards, the StarMine Analyst Awards, and the StarMine Broker Rankings. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit excellence.thomsonreuters.com.