Featured Fund 3Q 2014:
Buffalo Growth Fund
"Spread your risk, maximize your opportunities." It's the most basic investment strategy there is, and it’s a principle that drives the entire mutual fund industry. Savvy investors diversify in a number of ways, dividing their investments among industries and sectors; among small caps, mid caps and large caps; and among various families of funds. Learn More >
Click here to view the top ten holdings.
Fund holdings and sector allocations are subject to change and should not be considered a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
Bold Fund Spotlight – Mutual Fund Show Interview
Click here to listen to the interview.
New and noteworthy
- Click here to see estimated distributions for 2014.
- Buffalo Funds Appoints New President. Click here to read the press release.
- Buffalo Emerging Opportunities Fund Implementing Soft-Close. Click here to read the press release.
- Effective June 3, 2013, the Buffalo Micro Cap Fund was renamed the Buffalo Emerging Opportunities Fund. Click here to read the press release.
- Buffalo Funds Announces Portfolio Manager Changes Effective May 31st, 2013. Click here to read the press release.
- Buffalo Flexible Income Fund wins prestigious Lipper Award* for second year in a row. Click here to read the press release.
- Click here to download the 2013 Tax Guide. .
Past performance does not guarantee future results.
*A Lipper Fund Award is awarded to one fund in each Lipper classification for achieving the strongest trend of consistent risk-adjusted performance against its classification peers over a three, five or ten-year period.
Although Lipper makes reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data contained herein, the accuracy is not guaranteed by Lipper. Users acknowledge that they have not relied upon any warranty, condition, guarantee, or representation made by Lipper. Any use of the data for analyzing, managing, or trading financial instruments is at the user's own risk. This is not an offer to buy or sell securities. Lipper Analytical Services, Inc. is an independent mutual fund research and rating service.
The Lipper Fund Awards are part of the Thomson Reuters Awards for Excellence, a global family of awards that celebrate exceptional performance throughout the professional investment community. The Thomson Reuters Awards for Excellence recognize the world's top funds, fund management firms, sell-side firms, research analysts and investor relations teams. The Thomson Reuters Awards for Excellence also include the Extel Survey Awards, the StarMine Analyst Awards, and the StarMine Broker Rankings. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit excellence.thomsonreuters.com.