Featured Fund 3Q 2014:
Buffalo Growth Fund
"Spread your risk, maximize your opportunities." It's the most basic investment strategy there is, and it’s a principle that drives the entire mutual fund industry. Savvy investors diversify in a number of ways, dividing their investments among industries and sectors; among small caps, mid caps and large caps; and among various families of funds. Learn More >
Click here to view the top ten holdings.
Fund holdings and sector allocations are subject to change and should not be considered a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
Bold Fund Spotlight – Mutual Fund Show Interview
Click here to listen to the interview.
Title sponsor of NAIA!
New and noteworthy
- Buffalo Funds is pleased to announce the addition of Jamie Cuellar as well as Portfolio Management changes. Click here to read the press release.
- Click here to see estimated distributions for 2014.
- Buffalo Funds Appoints New President. Click here to read the press release.
- Buffalo Emerging Opportunities Fund Implementing Soft-Close. Click here to read the press release.
- Effective June 3, 2013, the Buffalo Micro Cap Fund was renamed the Buffalo Emerging Opportunities Fund. Click here to read the press release.
- Buffalo Funds Announces Portfolio Manager Changes Effective May 31st, 2013. Click here to read the press release.
- Click here to download the 2014 Tax Guide. .